Monday 21 July 2008

New material

I managed to win some new cards on Ebay last week and am eagerly awaiting their arrival. They are mostly of children and many seem to have come from the same family which is an added bonus. There are a couple of gems in the batch including one of a little boy with lots of old toys.

There are lots of individual cards being sold on the net but if I collected this way it would cost me a fortune. Most of them have a starting price of over £1.00 and could go on to make a lot more. Buying in batches brings the price per card right down and although there may be some not so good ones in the batch it is the best way for me to increase my collection.

So, look out for the new batch which should arrive early this week and uploaded to Flickr by the end of the week.

Forgotten Faces at Flickr

No comments: