Wednesday 17 October 2007

The most popular card on my photostream

Flickr keeps track of all the views and comments made on your uploaded images and gives you a list of the most popular. There is an overall " most popular " based on the amount of views each picture gets and the amount of comments left and there is a " most popular " just based on views alone.
The most popular card on Forgotten Faces is the one shown here and it comes out on top in both scenarios.

Forgotten Faces at Flickr

bc30

4 comments:

Shari said...

Although I love many of your postcard images, BC1 is my favorite!!!
-shari :)

Rob said...

Yes shari..I think it is mine as well.

Do you know of any way to move earlier pictures in your photostream to the top. I was thinking that some of my original uploads may be worth moving up a bit ?

Thanks for the comment
Rob

Shari said...

I think the best way (or at least the only way I can figure out how to do it) is to go into the "organize" section. Drag and drop the photos you want to move to the front into the batch box. Then go to the change date tab and change the date of the pix in the batch to today. Then click on the box on the bottom to organize by date taken instead of date uploaded. That should move all of the pix that you want to the front of the line. Hope that makes sense to you---it sounds confusing to me. Wish I could have explained it better. Email me if you have a problem or if it doesn't work and we will try something else.
-shari

Rob said...

Thanks for that Shari....it worked. Just tried it out on one and it has moved it to the top.
Nice one !!!
Rob