Monday 22 October 2007

Colourizing my black and white photos

I had an interesting email the other day about my photos on Forgotten Faces. It was from a fellow Flickr member who likes to restore and colourize black and white photos. He has asked me if he can colourize some of my photos and gave me the link to his web site where he displays the end result.

Well, I had a look and must say that I was very impressed. The colour, in most cases is very natural and does seem to bring the photos to life. Although I prefer the original black and white image I have given permission for this person to colourize some. It will be interesting to see the results and I will upload them to this blog.

Check out his pictures here

This is just one image that I have borowed to put on here...






Forgotten Faces at Flickr

Currently 8619 views on my photostream at Flickr

No comments: